The right footwear provides valuable support
Our support shoes are suitable for a wide range of uses. They can relieve the strain on the foot and ankle joints as well as provide them with support and guidance.
They are proven for the following indications:
- Support for painful foot joints in cases of rheumatoid arthritis or arthritis for any other cause
- Support for joints with weak ligaments after injuries to ankle joint ligaments or in cases of congenital fibular aplasia
- Guidance for joints which are neurologically impaired due to cerebral palsy,
spina bifida or
- Support for slight to moderate foot deformities
Available in the widths TN2, TN4 and TN6. Where each foot requires different care, shoes of differing widths and sizes can be combined without difficulty.
Illustration: diagrammatic depiction of insole shape and internal volume of the last.
The safe companion with flexible individual width adjustment
Our aim is to unit a strong team of customers, doctors, physiotherapists, health insurance companies and medical service providers, enabling us to design the best possible therapeutic appliances. Our support shoes meet all requirements for recognition by health insurance companies as therapeutic appliances. Where each foot requires different care, shoes of differing widths and sizes can be combined without difficulty.
Key shoe quality criteria include:
- Soft materials at the shoe collar in order to avoid pressure points and ensure a high degree of comfort
- Strong heel support while permitting free foot-rolling
- Hook-and-loop fasteners or zips to make shoes easy to put on and take off